Affordable Options for Self-Pay/Uninsured Patients
Convenient Primary Care Services for Uninsured, Self-Pay Patients with Affordable, Simple, and Transparent Prices.
We take complexity out. We make it easy and affordable for you to obtain quality medical care.
At Avance Care, as a self-pay patient, you have two options:
Not offered to patients covered by insurance plans we are in-network with. We are required to file a claim when a patient presents health insurance we are in-network with, including high deductible plans.
- Option 1: Pay-Per Use, Pay at the time of your visit
- Option 2: Avance Care Medical Discount Card (Great Value and a Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones)
- Help Me Choose
- Available for patients of all ages
- Prompt-Pay discount is provided when payment in full is made at the time of visit. Office visit start at $150.
- For you to make an informed decision, please review our Prompt-Pay discounted fees for most commonly used services
- Available for patients ages 5 and above
- For an annual fee of $75*, you receive 25% additional discount on top of our Prompt-Pay discounted fees for all medical services (excludes vaccinations) received at Avance Care
- Valid for one year
*Due at the time of enrollment. $50 if a credit card is put on file.
1 Standard Office Visit: Simple visit with a Medical Provider with no additional testing, procedure, or vaccination.
2 Wellness Services: Wellness Service is typically an Annual Physical visit. Includes 3 essential lab panels.
3 Commonly prescribed 25 generic medications. Initial therapy or 30-days supplies.